We as Indians always want to celebrate our festivals with all our family around us. But times may not make it possible for you to be available on every occasion. Especially on a festival like rakshabandhan, it is difficult to avoid the thought that your brother is not with you However, you can be relieved that at least now you can get online rakhi delivery in Singapore so that you both can relish the essence of the festival even when you are living miles apart.
Singapore is one place you cannot miss to visit and if your brother is already there then you definitely have a plus point. If you are missing your brother on this rakhi, then till the time your vacation is planned you can send rakhi to Singapore or get a gift delivered to him to relive the moments of childhood again. And once you have planned to visit him, you can enjoy your vacation hitting the best locations of the place.
Singapore is a nation with diverse culture and that brings a lot of vibrancy to its air. The combination of all these cultures have made Singapore one of the best places in the world to visit. And to visit the best places you always need your best friends and loved ones.
Check out the following places which you have to pay a visit on your tour to Singapore.
- Marina Beach: The most breath-taking sight of Singapore is definitely the Marina Beach. Due to large number of footfalls in this place, the government has made huge transformation of this beach over the years. Marina bay Sands complex is the prime attraction of this place and a whopping amount of 5.5 billion dollars were spend for this magnetic place.Casino, nightlife locations, and the Science Museum is located around this central point. I suggest you to arrive here with your brother at around 8 P.M. so that you can enjoy the lavish light show.
- Clarke Quay: The perfect picturesque location of this Clarke Quay is another place that you cannot dare to miss. Bars, restaurants, night clubs, and boutique shops make this place really an endearing one.
- Raffles Hotel: Prestigious names like Queen Elizabeth, Michael Jackson, and Elizabeth Taylor were some of the personalities who thronged this place. 103 suits including 18 different bars and restaurants is the prime factor for making it as one of the most visited places of Singapore. Apart from that the architecture of Colonial times has a history lapped all over it.
- China Town: If food and shopping is your hobby, you have to pay a visit to this place while you are in Singapore. You would get the best taste of Chinese food and some of the best garments at cheap rates here.
- Singapore Flyer: The world’s largest observation wheel is this Singapore Flyer. 150 meters diameter and 165 meters height this Singapore Flyer is constructed over a three-storeyed building. Padang, Singapore River, Empress Place, Marina bay, and Raffles Place are some of the sights are best viewed from this flyer.