Delhi is a place where many come to meet their fortune, many come to explore this historical city. The capital city of India holds its own charm in its unique way. The taste of Delhi is something that will make you visit this city time and again, that’s for sure.
Many prefer for the private tour Delhi in order to explore this grand city as the way they would prefer it. The best way to visit the historical remnants of the city is to go on a customized tour that you can decide on! Here are some of the things that you must do in Delhi. Check out!
- Visit the historical monuments of the city. The relics of the past indicate the grand era of the Mughal Empire in India. Check out the palaces like Red Fort, Hauz Khas, Agrasen Ki Baoli, India Gate, Jama Masjid and many other famous historical places.
- The Masjids and the temples are abundant in Delhi. Keep commendable time in hands because sorting out plenty of mosques and temples that Delhi is made of is going to take plenty of time. Visit temples like Akshar Dham, Lotus Temple, Sai baba Temple, Jagannath Mandir, Hanuman Ji ka Mandir. There are many famous Jain pilgrimages in Delhi. Try to visit them as well. The serenity of these temples and mosques will sooth your tired nerves and provide refuge to your troubled heart.
- Visit the famous Nizamuddin Dargah in Delhi. Listen to the authentic Quali music that are performed in here every evening. Experience the true Indian culture that boasts of peace and harmony amongst all religions.
- Check out various shpping places in Delhi. Including Paharganj, Chandni Chowk, LajpatNagar, Khan Market, Delhi is a shopaholic’s paradise. Get to know the easy and cheap merchandise that will cost will minimal in these places.
- Taste the authentic Dilli ka Khana when in Delhi. Old Delhi has many fine places that offer best mouth-watering street foods in Delhi. Also, check the DilliHaat and the famous Connaught Place for the authentic street foods of the city. The street foods of Delhi are something that has cast its spell on the Delhi-ites as well.
- Visit the important heritage buildings of Delhi including RashtrapatiBhavan, Parliament House, Supreme Court, Red Fort and many other important places. If possible, check out the India Gandhi Memorial Museum, visit the precious Rajghat. Delhi has many fine buildings and places which will win your heart and make you feel proud of our country.
- Check the outer Delhi like Noida and Gurgaon while in Delhi. This greater Delhi provides you various fun-filling activities that are a must try for a tourist like you. Gurgaon can provide you some of the authentic adventure sports for the tourists. A perfect weekend getaway, these places are a must visit in your Delhi trip.