For self-employed individuals and small businesses, Intuit designed software application QuickBooks Pro, which allows you or your accountant to track expenses, monitor income and prepare for tax season. There are many advantages of using an accounting program like QuickBooks Pro, but the extent of those benefits depends on the size of your company and whether you need industry-specific accounting or not.
QuickBooks Pro Features
Being more than just accounting software, QuickBooks Pro offers a comprehensive business management solution. It provides small businesses numerous integrated business solutions:
- Easy Accounting, QuickBooks Online Payroll & Direct Deposit Service
- Online Banking and Bill Payment
- Integration with Microsoft Word and Excel
- One-click Access to Quicken Business Cash Finder
- QuickBooks Support Network
- One-click Access to QuickBooks Customer Support Experts
- TurboTax & TurboTax for Business Integration
The common features of QuickBooks Pro are:
General ledger: The General ledger will provide you with a consolidated view of who owes you money, who you owe money to, important reminders, and income/expense performance.
Accounts Payable: The software helps you to keep track of expenses, and scrutinize the money flowing to in each category. It also helps you to fill out sales tax form and make sure sales tax balance is accurate and up-to-date.
Account Receivable: It gives you the ability to create a central data repository, containing all customer contact and transnational data. This allows you to easily track and follow up on past-due accounts and answers all customer requests more efficiently.
Payroll: The payroll application allows you to process payroll with appropriate tax deductions, of your employees. It uses direct deposit as well to pay the staffs. Even the system automatically populates and prints 1099s for independent contractors.
Inventory: QuickBooks Pro gives you the ability to easily track your inventory. This enables you to avoid overbuying and backorders.
Purchase Orders: QuickBooks Pro gives you the ability to quickly create purchase orders for your purchases.
Time Tracking: The Time Tracking functionality allows you to properly track your employees’ time to avoid under-billing your customers. The system allows you to track time by employee, service, and customer through timesheets.
Advantages of QuickBooks Pro
QuickBooks Pro is the desktop software for your small business, which gives you advantages of:
- Income: One of the main advantages to using QuickBooks Pro is that much of the data that makes up your accounts is generated automatically no matters what is the type of your company, is it in retail, commercial or any other sector.
- Expenditure: QuickBooks Pro’s automated features for managing and tracking expenditure for a business keeps track of outstanding bills and payments, with different tools. It features utilities for managing QuickBooks payroll, including taxation. The application also provides tools for tracking inventory items.
- Documentation: To capture accounting data, QuickBooks Pro produces automated documentation. A wide range of commonly used document types such as invoices, reports and even business plans are modelled as templates within the software.
- Planning: QuickBooks Pro is primarily a tool for capturing accounting data, but it can play a central role in the daily and long-term operations of your business, from sales to planning for the future.
More information to Dial QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number 1-800-518-1838 with toll free. QuickBooks Customer Support experts are available 24*7 support & help.